Let me clarify:
You are trying to use both manual and automatic view tracking at the same time, right?
As a result, you are getting 2 records of the same view with different names.
One from automatic view tracking, and one from manual recording you do yourself.
So, you are adding that view as an exception to prevent auto view tracking.
Are my assumptions correct up to this point?
If correct, let me explain more:
- You start Countly SDK with auto view tracking feature
- You add exceptions
- You kick start your apps view hierarchy
- Countly SDK starts tracking views
- If Countly SDK encounters an exception view, it ignores and tracking goes on for previous view
- You manually record the view
and so on...
If your work flow is like this, it should work.
By the way, you can just set the view controller's
title property to change name of the view automatically tracked.