Hi I'm running an open source Android project, and we're considering to use countly for our project for the sole purpose of collecting crash data from users (on an opt-in basis).
The main feature we need is to handle this scenario:
- User experiences a crash
- They report it to us via a github issue where they provide a UUID
- We look up the crashes for that UUID and find the stack trace for the crash they are reporting
- Hopefully fix the bug and give them feedback on github
I notice that in the pro version this workflow could be supported by:
- Click on the User Profiles view
- Look up the user by their UUID
- Scroll down to unresolved crashes
However as a GPL project, as much as we'd love to support you guys, paying for a subscription isn't really an option as we have zero revenue. Is there any way to filter crashes by installation ID or custom data that we provide in the community edition? Or would you consider adding such a basic feature?