Unity3D Countly SDK seems to have a statistical bug?

Recently used for a period of time Unity3D Countly SDK found that there are no new users, accumulated users, each software package, there will be only one new user, accumulated users. After I use the official SDK parameter settings, what about packaging? Is this question the SDK reason or not set correctly?

Thanks for asking.

We are working on Unity SDK and there will be a new release without bugs soon.

Hey, this question has been plaguing us for a long time, can it be released soon?

We are mostly done with features and testing with Android & iOS platforms. Unfortunately I cannot provide you a deadline or timeline for this. But we will most likely release by next month.

When will the new version be released? I have been waiting for 8 weeks.

Still working on it. Thank you for your patience.

As I'm also working with Unity - is there an updated rough estimation when to expect the plugin? :slight_smile:

Just downloaded the repo you have set up, which already allows to send quite a bit (even if not everything is set up properly etc. pp.). What more features are to be expected in the "finalised" version of the Unity SDK?

@Stoffel almost everything our native SDKs have, will be present in Unity SDK, e.g push notifications, automated/manual crash reporting, automated/manual session handling, custom events with count, sum and duration, timed events, views, user profiles (for Enterprise Edition customers), changing device ID/merging user data etc. SDK will be available soon on Unity store.

That sounds very promising :slight_smile: as you mentioned only Android and iOS before - do you also plan to include Windows Universal (UWP) within the Unity Plugin or would that need to be added through https requests?

Not in this release (since we are testing and about to release), but can do it in next release.

When will it be released?

@supsup we are working on it but I cannot give an exact deadline due to ongoing tests. Sorry about that.

Can we participate in the test? Now this version is completely unusable?

Yes, you can. Please send me an email to gc @ count.ly so we can discuss how you may participate in testing.