Users who were active on at least 5 days in the last 7 days?

Hi there! Can I do the following:

• Out of all my users, only look at the ones with a specific property (e.g. feature_x_enabled = true)
  • Of these, see how many were active on at least 5 days in the last 7 days
  • "Active on a day" means, the user had at least 1 session that day

I hope this is possible. If not, what approach do you recommend to find out what percentage of a certain user group were active in the app in the last 7 days, knowing that truly "active" means using it on more than one day in a given week?

To be clear, I don't only want to look at new users, which is why retention doesn't work.

I'm on an enterprise plan.

For (1), probably not to my knowledge. There might be a tweak but @ar2rsawseen might have more to say about it. Interesting question indeed.

For (2), should be able to do with cohorts. Just create a cohort and select Users who <at least 1 time> <in the last 7 days> . Then, click on the ... button on the very right hand of the table and select "View Users"

Hello,

1. Well segmentation is for that, on User Profile you can see users with specific property by Applying filter. Same can be done in Drill, Funnels, Flows, Retention, etc.

2. At first I thought it could be a cohort with ranges like:
    User who performed Session at least 1 time in last 3 days AND
    User who performed Session at least 2 time in last 4 days AND
    User who performed Session at least 3 time in last 5 days AND
    User who performed Session at least 5 time in last 7 days

but the user who would have 5 sessions on the last day would also fall in it. So we need to differentiate days, which gave me an idea to research further.

For now unfortunately there is no exact way to do that, but if my idea confirms, we might have something in future