View users that enter the funnel instead of total users (on the funnels section)

When I create a funnel, I can see the total users for my app and then how may of them have entered the funnel. But I would like to have as total users the users who entered the funnel, so then I can see how many of them complete the funnel and where do the leave it.

For example, we have 1.000.000 total users. I have created a funnel for new users: when they download the app for the first time, they go trough an onboarding process with several screens. But only a 3% of the total users are new, so only 3% of them go through the funnel. The problem is that it's difficult to get a nice visual of the numbers because I need to mentally subtract the 97% left and only focus on the new users. Besides, the number is so small that I get a lot of 0% metrics.

Is there any possibility to change the base users on a funnel so it's not the total users but a subset of them?

Hello, this will be available in next release :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply ar2rsawseen! Is there a known date for the next release? :sunglasses:

That is possibly due next month.

Hi, was that feature released with the 19.02 version?

Yes, that is released with 19.02 version and you have the option to choose whether

1. You want to see only the users entering the funnel .
  2. Or users entering the funnel alongside those who didn't enter.

Thanks gorkem, I can't seem to find this option. Is there any documentation about it?

Here is a screenshot about it. There are two options there you may want to select from.

Thanks @gorkem, our problem is when we request to see a funnel, the report is always moved to the report manager because of the request taking too much time. When checking the results on the report manager we can't see the filter on your screenshot.

Is there any way to filter the users on a static report?

Hello,
just rechecked
and for older reports created before upgrade, yes this option would not appear
but for newer reports created after upgrade, this option still appears for me
could this be the case?

Hi @ar2rsawseen, I'm not sure that's the case. I could manage to see a new report directly on the funnel section but I still can't see the filtering option. I attach a screenshot (I've covered the data for privacy). If I understand correctly, the filters should be where the green square is, right?

Ok, from UI it still looks like this is previous version of funnels.

Is your server upgraded to at least 19.02?

Because graph colors and big number positions indicate that you are still on 18.08+ version